XDV9103 - Full-Stack Developer (m/w) - München
- Design and development through agile SW-development methodologies of complex web applications, services and modules for our eCommerce systems
- Technical development, maintenance and enhancement of the shop for various clients, ensuring code quality and performance
- Continuous enhancements of the overall website architecture
- Integration of the shop with internal and external systems via APIs and database gating
- Proactive cooperation and communication with the product owners, web designers, the UX, the SEO and the web analysis & tracking teams.
- Project Management support of other teams and cooperation as well as supervision of external suppliers, technical teams and consultants/ developers
- Min. 3 years of experience in developing, ideally e-commerce platforms
- Strong knowledge of XML, HTML(5), CSS(3), JS-Frameworks (various), AJAX, JAVA- and JSP-Standards, jQuery
- Experience with CMS and e-commerce platforms, ideally Demandware/ Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Experience with agile SW-development (SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Knowledge in database technologies (SQL and NoSQL) of advantage
- Basic knowledge of process modelling and SW-architecture
- A proactive, goal-oriented, reliable and self-structured way of working
- Fluency in German and English
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.