DV0070 - Web Shop Manager for America (m/f/i) - Düsseldorf area
Digital Vikings – Recruiting for tomorrow’s challenges.
We are an innovative thinking and acting human resources consulting with a high expertise in the job placement of specialists and senior executives in e-commerce and digital.
For one of our clients located in Düsseldorf we are looking for a
Web Shop Manager for America (m/f/i)
Your future employer
…is a visionary research-driven company with an high expertise in molecular biology. The business alignment focuses on innovations making life sciences safer, simpler and more accurate. The vision and missions is aiming for improvements in various scientistic fields in context with genetic material. Currently the global leader in biotechnological solutions is strengthening its expertise in digital tools, hence rapidly growing and expanding. For this reason, new passionate and dedicate staff to support a global vision of true life improvements is needed.
- As the Web Shop Manager for the American market you are responsible for all affairs concerning driving sales and e-commerce in North and Latin America - from analysing and developing regional strategies to managing interfaces with all involved teams always with the aim to improve sales towards a growth in America’s digital share
- You control all local sales as well as involved marketing teams to increase sale and usage of the offered digital tools.
- With the collaboration of the analytics team you analyse on a daily basis all web shop funnel data in order to compare and evaluate performances of the different countries and derive recommendations for actions for a better customer experience.
- Hand in hand with the Head of Digital Experience you are responsible for the development of an overall web shop and digital strategy.
- In accordance with corporate objectives and together with local stakeholders you derive appropriate regional strategies to improve relevant KPIs.
- You are responsible for supervising and training of all involved teams (local sales, marketing, customer care and SCM).
- In alignment with revenue targets you take over the management of your own budget.
- You have successfully completed business related studies or any comparable educationale background.
- You have at least 3 years working experience in e-commerce, ideally in web shop management.
- Your knowledge of commercialisation through ordering platforms, market places and –channels is solid, ideally with some complementary knowledge of specifics of the American market.
- You have a profound commercial understanding of web shop systems, e-commerce business specifics, customer journeys and all related tools and web shop requirements.
- You can show some proven track records of successful web shop launch projects.
- You have already successfully leaded various teams and are able to align business goals with your sense for team roles and people’s potentials.
- You are highly sensitive to cultural and individual needs and have excellent communication skills.
- You are talented in quickly capturing (regional) specifics and implementing those in given structures.
- Your work is characterized by conceptual thinking a high level of proactivity and enthusiasm.
- Your way of thinking is cross-functional and flexibility doesn’t scare you but enhancing your potential.
- You are fluent in English; Spanish would be considered and is a relevant plus.
Your new employer offers you
- A personal impact on innovation in life sciences and medicine
- A cosmopolitan, modern and truly global working atmosphere and attitude within an expanding business model
- Like-minded and inspired colleagues as well as an enthusiastic, respectful team-spirit and a strong sense of belonging to the corporate culture
- Strong supportive and integrative communication driven company culture
- The opportunity to take on responsibility for your own projects and a real input on realizing them
- Technology and knowledge-based support for your personal career development
- A company owned and developed Personal Enhancement System for professional training even for leadership and management positions
- Fair payment regulations
It’s your turn!
We are curious getting to know you! Submit your application now – or contact us directly.
We are looking forward hearing from you!
Your Digital Vikings Team